UGC Net Exam
- National Eligibility Test (UGC NET 2019) is managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC). This test determines whether a candidate is eligible for appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities and colleges and for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) in government and private colleges.
- Candidates qualifying in the NET exam will also be eligible for lucrative jobs in PSUs in Disciplines like R&D, Management, Corporate Communications, Human Resources(HR) and Finance.
- However it is considered as a very challenging and tough test with selection percentage as low as 6%. With our expertise available at hand, it will be a smooth journey to crack the test.
- The eligibility criteria for taking NET is Minimum 55% aggregate in the post graduation. Candidates Appearing for final year of post graduation can also apply provided they fulfill the minimum percentage criteria.
- There is no age limit to apply for assistant professorship and age limit for junior research fellowship is 28 years.
- Pinnacle Educare a is premium coaching center in Thane for the preparation of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) entrance exam.
- Your aspiration to be an Assistant professor and enter the noble profession of teaching will get inspiration here.
- We will provide you with the wherewithal to crack the UGC NET exam in your first attempt in your chosen field if you give us the opportunity to guide you and take you through the rigmarole of acing a highly competitive and respected PAN India Exam.
- Currently we offer coaching for UGC NET/ SET exam in the following specialized subjects (Paper II): Management, Commerce, Sociology and Environmental sciences. Of course, you can choose to take coaching for only paper I (Teaching aptitude and general Awareness).
To have a detailed discussion and to understand our methodology, please walk in to our center today or fill out the enquiry form.